Journalist Live-Tweets Poop Pouring Into The Streets Of London
Telegraph journalist, @LewisWhyld, live-tweeted a water main break as raw sewage flowed into the streets of a London neighborhood.
1. Earlier this evening a water main break in Kennington, a district of central London, resulted in raw sewage pouring into the streets.
Police just confirm this is sewage, Kennington is under:
4. Firefighters came in to evacuate residents, as they tried to figure out how to stop the flooding.
Flood defences arrive?!
7. Doing what any good live-tweeter does during a big event, he started a hashtag. #LondonPoo
More firefighters arrive as #londonpoo starts flowing down more streets in South London
9. Barricades that would save this brave journalist from being trapped by the #LondonPoo
if you are doubting the evilness of the #londonpoo water, you can almost smell it in this picture…
13. The rescue effort began as firefighters escorted residents through “the brown stuff.”
Now you mention it, she does seem remarkably happy with the rescue situation… #londonpoo
and going, and going… #londonpoo
17. Unfortunately, Mr. “Lee” wasn’t so lucky.
This is seriously grim work, so fair play to the firefighters… #londonpoo
Previous Post: 27 Moments From “The Notebook” Premiere That Will Take You Back
Next Post: I Don't See What's So Wrong With…