Craigslist Ad Seeking Actors To Reenact The Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman Confrontation Is The Internet’s Shame
1. About the only thing the nation could agree upon after the polarizing George Zimmerman trial was that it was not a laughing matter. It was serious and a commentary on a whole list of issues the U.S. must examine.
The Associated Press / AP
2. Not so for a group of fun-loving, chill, 30-somethings in Long Island, New York, who’ve thought of just the thing to break the ice at a party they’re having this weekend: Two guys, roleplaying the fatal fight between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin.
Yeah, that’ll be hilarious.
3. The two actors are wanted for a “non-sexual” comedy:
Oh it’s a just a five minute joke? In that case you all aren’t horrible people.
4. Relax everybody, these folks are just young professionals.
5. Hopefully, they won’t receive responses from anyone who thinks this incident should be taken seriously.
David Manning / Reuters