Community Post: 31 Gluten Free Dishes To Make In November
1. Be prepared to do your Thanksgiving happy dance. All of the dishes in this list are totally gluten free.
2. 1. Apple enchiladas
Topped with maple caramel sauce. Recipe here.
5. 4. Deconstructed beet salad
7. 6. Pan seared brussels sprouts
Place a single layer of halved brussel sprouts in pan, cut side down. Cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat. Deglaze pan with water or stock, let cook until the liquid is gone then serve. Details here.
8. 7. Bok choy with edamame, walnuts, and a mustard vinaigrette
12. 9. Celery stuffed with pimento cream cheese
Simple but flavorful. Recipe here.
13. 10. Raw vegan cranberry bliss bars
Don’t skip the optional orange zest in this yummy recipe.
16. 12. Fennel, blackberry, and orange salad
Garnished with a bit of mint.
17. 13. Frisee and poached egg salad
Ditch the pancetta and anchovy paste to make this recipe vegetarian friendly.
19. 15. Kiwi jam
22. 18. Lemon lavender “cheesecake”
It’s raw, vegan, and gluten free.
24. 20. Parsnip fries with lemongrass-ginger creme fraiche
These fries are roasted, and super healthy!
27. 22. Persimmon carpaccio with fennel salad
Radishes and onion add both texture and flavor.
28. 23. Pomegranate cranberry upside down cakes
30. 25. Radicchio pesto
A beautiful and flavorful alternative to traditional pesto.
32. 27. Spinach ice cream
It may sound strange, but spinach ice cream is actually pretty incredible.
33. 28. Sweet potato, kale, quinoa, and chive salad
Your new favorite fall salad. Recipe here.
36. 31. Winter squash spaghetti
Previous Post: A well trained dog