Community Post: 19 Lovely Cupcakes To Make This Valentine’s Day
1. Cherry Heart Cut-Out Cupcakes
The recipe for these gorgeous treats is shockingly simple.
2. Raspberry Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting and Filigree Hearts
Don’t worry- the instructions for the hearts are included in the recipe!
3. Mini Strawberry Shortcakes
These adorable treats can even cross over into summer, when strawberries are more prevalent.
4. Rock Candy Cupcakes
Kids are bound to love these candy-encrusted desserts!
5. Love Bugs
These are a little more advanced, but darn it, they are cute.
6. White Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cupcakes
A twist on the classic cupcake- these beauties have ice cream!
7. Shirley Temple Cupcakes
Bonus: these delightful cupcakes are gluten-free!
8. Raspberry Brownie Cupcakes
Scroll down to get to the recipe for these decadent sweets!
9. Cherry Almond Cupcakes
These are basically edible Valentines.
10. Heart Surprise Cupcakes
These are actually super easy to make.
11. Piglet’s Valentine’s Cupcakes
This recipe only gives instructions on how to decorate already-baked cupcakes.
12. Red Velvet Cupcakes
Without the heart sprinkles, these lovely little nuggets of awesome can go with any season!
13. One-Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes
This super-easy recipe only needs one bowl, so it’s perfect if you hate doing dishes.
14. Chocolate-Dipped Cupcakes
It’s a cupcake DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE. Say it with me: I WANT TO GO TO THERE.
15. Nutella-Stuffed Cupcakes
IT IS STUFFED WITH NUTELLA. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
16. Red-Hot Cinnamon Cupcakes
Scroll down past the author’s anecdote to get to the recipe for these feisty snacks.
17. Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes
These cupcakes are made entirely from scratch.
18. Pink Velvet Cupcakes
Did you know there was such a thing as pink velvet? #Bless
19. And Pink Champagne Cupcakes
Bonus: they’re low-cal cupcakes.