19 Startling Pictures That Prove Sea Monsters Are Literally Everywhere
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK INSIDE THAT MICROSOFT PAINT CIRCLE WHY DON’T YOU!!
1. Here is the Loch Ness Monster, RIGHT THERE in the red circle. WHY DIDN’T WE CHECK APPLE MAPS SOONER?
Apple Maps / Via abcnews.go.com
(“Some” “people” say this latest Nessie sighting—by the Official Loch Ness Monster Fan Club—looks pretty much exactly like this boat and its wake, but DO NOT be lulled into a false sense of sea monster-less security.)
2. Sea monsters are out there SWIMMING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. TAUNTING US.
Peter Jolly / Via telegraph.co.uk
3. LOOK AT THIS ONE!!!!! TERRIFYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adam Bird / Via lochness.co.uk
4. DO YOU SEE IT. IT’S RIGHT THERE.
5. This one is VISIBLE FROM OUTER SPACE!!!!
Google Earth / Via telegraph.co.uk
It’s one of those white thingies!!!!
6. Do you think this looks like a nice, scenic area for a swim? WRONG, THERE IS A MONSTER THERE. IN THE RED CIRCLE.
7. Aghghghh, OLD TIMEY SEA MONSTERS
G.E. Taylor / Via The Elusive Monster by Maurice Burton
8. Omg I can’t believe this.
9. OH MY GOD NO. It’s …. ahhhh I don’t even know which part of this to fear
11. He is PEERING AT YOU. AT ME. THAT IS OBVIOUSLY ITS HEAD, PEERING
Siberian Times / Via siberiantimes.com
12. LOOK AT THIS ONE DISGUISING ITSELF AS A WAVE PATTERN IN THE SAND
13. GRAY BLOB? MORE LIKE SADISTIC 70-FOOT SEA SNAIL
Alasdair Allen / Via CASCADE NEWS
14. THIS IS AN OBVIOUS LEGENDARY SEA BEAST MASQUERADING AS A MERE WAVE
15. Can you see it????? IT’S THERE IN THE CIRCLE
16. Thinking this guy was just a pile of rocks will be THE LAST THING YOU EVER DID
17. To think I’d never have seen this one coming without the green outline!!!!
Mikko Takala / Via lochness.co.uk
18. EW IT’S A SEA MONSTER WORM LYING GROSSLY IN A STRAIGHT LINE OR SOMETHING
Google Earth / Via whofortedblog.com
19. IT’S RIGHT TH- … what … actually is this one, though.
Google Earth / Via dailymail.co.uk