15 Reasons Why Staying In And Watching Netflix Is Better Than Going On Vacation
You can see the whole world from your couch.
OMG summer! The time of year when everyone goes on vacation. Sounds great, right?
andresrimaging / thinkstock
WRONG! Going on vacation is a hassle. But staying home and watching Netflix is easy!
Netflix / Via tomsguide.com
1. Going on a real vacation takes a lot of careful planning.
volgariver / thinkstock
Here’s how much planning staying in and watching Netflix takes:
James Grebey / Buzzfeed
2. Real vacations are super expensive.
Warner Bros. Pictures / Via nbacouchside.com
A Netflix vacation is practically free!
Sony Pictures Television / Via gph.is
And you can vicariously enjoy the wealth of the rich people on TV!
3. Rushing through airports to catch a flight can be super stressful on a real vacation.
Nid Collins / Via youtube.com
Everything goes according to YOUR schedule on a Netflix vacation.
Sony Pictures Television
Pause whenever you feel like it, gosh darn it.
4. On a real vacation, you need to worry about packing and then hope like hell that you didn’t forget anything.
Disney / Via theprospect.net
But on a Netflix vacation, the only things you need are a wifi network and a (friend’s) password.
Ben Grey / Creative Commons / Via Flickr: ben_grey
Sharing is caring!
5. Tensions rise when you’re forced to stay in close proximity with your family on a real vacation.
Ingram Publishing / thinkstock
But your TV family is much funnier, and whenever they have an argument they tend to make up within 22 minutes.
6. Your friends on a real vacation will give you a hard time if you don’t feel like going to the beach (again.)
Cartoon Network Studios / Via carharttsandcoachbags.wordpress.com
But your TV friends will support you no matter what you do!
20th Century Fox Television / Via gurl.com
You’re the best, Nick Miller!
7. You’re basically limited to one place when you go on vacation, which can get old after a while.
Universal Television / Via gph.is
But with Netflix you can go anywhere!
8. On a real vacation you have to deal with the worst kind of people: other tourists.
Disney / Via losttv-forum.com
Nobody is going to bother you if you’re alone on a Netflix vacation.
Warner Bros. Pictures / Via losttv-forum.com
9. On a real vacation you need to stay at hotels that are often expensive or uncomfortable.
Paramount Pictures / Via insidemovies.ew.com
On a Netflix vacation you can just fall asleep in front of television’s warming glow at any time.
20th Century Fox Television / Via m.vanityfair.it
10. Having terrible weather when you’re on vacation is the worst.
Fuzzy Door Productions / Via wifflegif.com
But weather doesn’t matter when you’re inside marathoning a TV show.
SanerG / thinkstock
11. Sometimes you’ll encounter a confusing language barrier on a real vacation.
Apatow Productions / Via courtneyinecuador.wordpress.com
Not on Netflix!
Netflix / Via lolsnaps.com
Subtitles to the rescue!
12. People may try to steal from you if you go on an actual vacation.
Hartswood Films / Via thisragingpeace.tumblr.com
The only crime you need to worry about on Netflix is deciding whether or not it’s criminal to spend the whole day watching Netflix!
Universal Television / Via notentirelyperfect.com
13. When you go on a real vacation you can be limited to one style of cuisine, and too bad if you don’t like it.
Warner Bros. Television / Via itsadoglickbabyworld.com
But on a Netflix vacation you can have food from all over the world from the comfort of your couch!
14. You expose yourself to all sorts of diseases and potential food poisoning when you go on a vacation IRL.
Cartoon Network Studios / Via despicabletree.tumblr.com
When you stay at home you probably won’t get sick, but if you do you’re already laying on your couch watching Netflix. Hooray!
Nickelodeon Animation Studios / Via prettylittlegrub.com
15. A real vacation inevitably has to end, forcing you to go back to your normal boring life until you can afford to go on vacation again… which could be a while.
20th Century Fox / Via wifflegif.com
And you’ll lie to yourself to try to get through the “post-vacation hangover.”
But a Netflix vacation never has to end!
One more episode! One more episode! Escape reality forever!
Previous Post: Grumpy Cat