1. Miley Cyrus was born in the same month as Clinton’s first presidential election.
2. The Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and NSYNC were created the same year.
But DOMA stayed together 10 years longer.
3. The first year of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air there was still a Soviet Union.
And this was the national average gas price.
4. Drudge Report and Nintendo 64 were created the same year.
5. Both these things were released the same year.
6. Britney and Justin were born the same year as the Reagan assassination attempt.
7. The year Joe Biden was born, a map of Europe would have looked like this:
8. Justin Beiber is the same age as the Contract with America.
9. When Obama first ran for office, this was the world’s most popular phone.
10. The war in Afghanistan has lasted longer, in total years, than Friends.
11. Nancy Pelosi was made a year after Gone With The Wind.
12. When these guys were born, Lenin was still in charge of the Soviet Union.
13. Mitt Romney is older than the state of Israel.
14. George H.W. Bush is a year older than the Queen of England.
And they both served in WWII.
15. Speaker Boehner is older than the states of Alaska and Hawaii.
16. Jack Kennedy would be 96 today.
17. When Bill Clinton was born, Al Capone was still gangsterin’.
18. For only two of the last 65 years, has this family not had a member in Congress.
19. These guys came together the same year.
20. Mr. T has not been to the White House in 30 years.
And this was 20 years ago.
22. Kids who begin high school this year have only lived in an America run by these two.
And they have no idea what is happening here.
For which they should be forever thankful.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/22-facts-about-politics-that-will-make-you-feel-old