15 Ways To Make Pizza With No Wheat
1. For when you want your crust in thirty minutes flat.
30 minute pizza dough, made with flaxseed, chickpea, and fava flour, recipe here.
2. For when you want the comfort of polenta combined with the deliciousness of pizza.
Polenta Pizza recipe here.
3. For when you really want pizza, but also really want to grill.
4. For when you want a pizza crust made out of vegetables.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe here.
5. For when you’re willing to spend all day cooking just to prove to your friends that gluten-free pizza is as good as the regular kind.
6. For when you want a crust to make you feel like you’re at an actual pizzeria.
The Best Gluten Free Pizza Crust, made with rice and tapioca flours, recipe here.
7. For when you want pizza for an appetizer.
Julia Child’s Eggplant Pizzas recipe here.
8. For when you’re willing to put in the ingredients, time, and willpower to make your own crust AND sauce.
Gluten-Free Pizza, with dough made from rice, tapioca, chickpea and sorghum flours, recipe here.
9. For when you want to see just how much quinoa can do.
Quinoa Pizza Crust recipe here.
10. For when you want a pizza crust made out of vegetables, for breakfast.
Breakfast Pizza With Cauliflower Crust recipe here.
11. For when you just want pizza for breakfast and who cares about the crust anyway?
Pizza Frittata recipe here.
12. For when you want pizza, but you also want something, like, really CUTE.
Gluten-Free Pizza Biscuits recipe here.
13. For when you want pizza but you also want a giant spinach and pepperoni stuffed Hot Pocket.
Braided Stuffed Spinach and Pepperoni Gluten Free Pizza recipe here.
14. For when you want to make a bunch of delicious vegan crust, and stick some in the freezer for next time.
Best Vegan Gluten-Free Pizza Crust, made with rice and teff flours and tapioca and potato starches, recipe here.
15. For when you’re willing to pretend that this is a pizza.
Arugula and Goat Cheese Portobello Pizzas recipe here.